…so little time. It’s July 22, and that means I only have 13 days left in the city. It’s a bittersweet feeling. I’m excited to be back home with my friends and family, eat queso dip, and lay by the pool. On the other hand, I won’t have the subway at my disposal, there are no rooftop bars in Missouri (Ok, there might be, but I don’t care about them), and how am I going to survive without Dig Inn’s meatballs?!
I’ve been thinking and talking non-stop about making a to-do list, but have yet to do it. So, here it goes.
1. Walk the high line (still haven’t!)
2. Go to the Met (and pay less than the suggested amount. Is that bad?)
3. Eat street food (I’ve only eaten a hot dog. I hear the chicken gyros are great.)
4. Go to the FIT museum.
5. Eat at the Meatball Shop
6. Buy a tourist-y shirt
7. See Gossip Girl or Girls filming
8. Write a blog (without putting everything in parentheses.)
It’s a short list, but with work everyday and a limited budget, it’s tough to fit a lot in. I know these weeks are going to fly by, but I’m determined to make the most of it.